Switchblade M9 Integrated Virtual Production Solution
This high-performance portable desktop workstation comes pre-installed with Aximmetry Professional SE software.
Design and render high-quality virtual sets for live broadcast or virtual production using Aximmetry’s powerful tools.
Capture up 3 cameras over 3G-SDI or NDI for compositing live talent into your virtual set.
Output 3G-SDI or NDI to broadcast monitors or other studio equipment.
Stream your virtual studio production to YouTube, Facebook or any destination using the built-in streaming encoder.
Drive large displays or projectors with integrated surface mapping features.
Aximmetry powered by Switchblade gives you high-end virtual production capabilities at an amazing price!
Includes Aximmetry Studio SE Software License:
- Aximmetry Engine and Toolset
- 1 Year Software Updates
- 4 Virtual Studio Sets
- Real-time 2D/3D rendering
- Real-time post-processing, effects, color correction, LUT
- Advanced 3D graphics: HDR, Depth of Field, shadows, reflections, refraction
- Choice of using Aximmetry native 3D engine or Unreal Engine
- Support of DLSS, ray tracing, RTXGI when using Unreal Engine
- Virtual studios:
- Advanced chroma keying
- Multiple virtual cameras with editable motion paths
- Customizable virtual camera and broadcast control interfaces
- Virtual lighting of live actors
- Live actors cast real-time shadows, reflections, refraction
- Support of experimental camera tracking using Antilatency, HTC Vive, Intel Realsense etc.
- Rendering in arbitrary resolutions up to 8K
- Multiple simultaneous video outputs to monitors, projectors, LED walls etc. via HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort
- Live streaming output directly to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch or any platform supporting RTMP streaming
- Capturing multiple simultaneous video inputs via HDMI/DVI, USB imaging devices, up to 4K
- Multiple simultaneous input video/image files and image sequences
- Most of the popular video/image and professional studio formats are supported
- Highly flexible node-based graphics programming interface
- Real-time node-based scene editing
- Seamless integration of Unreal Engine projects into the node-based interface
- Real-time curve-based timeline and animation editing
- 2D/3D objects and any rendering parameter can be animated via keyed curves
- Controlling any event or rendering parameter via touch screen, mouse, keyboard, GPIO, OSC, MIDI, DMX/ArtNet
- Controlling attached devices from Aximmetry via GPIO, OSC, MIDI, DMX/ArtNet
- Can be operated as a satellite (slave) in a Multi-Machine configuration where at least one machine has a Broadcast Edition license
- Customizable on-stage/broadcast control interfaces
- Customizable touch screen control surfaces
- Importing 3D objects and scenes with materials and animations from COLLADA or FBX format
- Custom material/post-processing shaders can be created in node-based editor
- Node-based particle systems and effectors
- Mapping: projection onto complex surfaces using grid-based distortion and shape masking
- Keystone correction
- Creating panoramic views using multiple projectors with edge blending
- Multi-projector/mapping shows can be modelled/previewed within the editor
- Rendering with arbitrary frame sizes and frame rates
- Recording outputs into video files/image sequences
Additional Features in PROFESSIONAL
- SDI / NDI Extension:
- Multiple simultaneous live input sources via SDI / NDI (SD/HD/4K)
- Multiple simultaneous video outputs via SDI / NDI (SD/HD/4K)
- Limited to four (4) total SDI / NDI I/O ports
- Network Extension:
- Aximmetry can be integrated into an existing studio control system using its HTTP command interface
- Access of RSS feeds, images and any XML/JSON data content on the web via HTTP
Switchblade M9 Hardware Specifications
Processor: 12-core Intel Core i7 CPU
Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 with 10GB GDDR6X video memory
Video Capture: 4-channel 3G-SDI connections supporting up to 4 fixed 1080p60 SDI or NDI cameras and 1 SDI or NDI output
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Dimensions: 12.57″ x 6.78″ x 14.09″ (319mm x 172mm x 358mm)
Weight: 20 lbs (9.07 kg)