Create an application specific mini-network with full layer 2 management. Whether you’re creating an NDI streaming studio or need remote network with local management, the GPOES-AT-M-6-4 gives you full Layer 2 Management through a web interface GUI. Power the switch locally with a 48-56v DC power supply or through the up-link port using 802.3bt PoE. Power and manage up to four IEEE 802.3af standard devices at 15 watts each.
4PPoE Pass through switch opens opportunities. Rather than limiting your device options because of the cost of adding infrastructure, this high powered pass through PoE switch allows you to add devices and capacity anywhere on your network.
- Versatile, affordable alternative to complex network architecture
- Full layer 2 management designed for NDI streaming applications
- Doubles as a PoE extender – uses 4 Pair PoE (4PPoE) on the uplink port to extend power and data another 328 feet
- Power and manage up to four IEEE 802.3at standard IP cameras, desktop phone, WiFi access point, or other low voltage devices
- IEEE 802.3bt uplink for a total budget of 60 watts can be used to power four 15 watt 802.3af devices or two 30 watt 802.3at (PoE+) devices
- Compatible with 55v DC power supply or IEEE 802.3bt PoE via uplink