When it comes to live streaming equipment, smaller is usually better. But even if each individual piece of gear is small on its own, by the time you add up everything you need for a production you’re often looking at several components to move around, connect and disconnect for every event. What better way to consolidate your production setup than to combine multiple devices into one?
The VMC12 PLUS from Switchblade Systems combines several pieces of essential live production equipment in to a single, compact and rugged device. Armed with only a laptop, a few cameras, and the VMC12 PLUS, you can execute high-quality, multi-camera livestreams with a very portable and simplified setup.
This compact device is really 3 devices in one!
- Live switcher control panel for vMix – Easily switch between 12 sources in vMix with T-bar driven transitions, audio controls, and DSK/Overlay controls.
- PTZ controller – A high-quality PTZ joysticks provide complete pan/tilt/zoom/focus controls of any PTZ camera connected through vMix or directly via the built-in serial port
- 4-channel HDMI capture card – Forget about dragging along separate HDMI capture dongles or external interface boxes. The VMC12 PLUS has an integrated 4-input HDMI capture card that connects directly to a compatible laptop over Thunderbolt 3. There is also an additional Thunderbolt 3 port to cascade more devices or connect an external monitor, as well as an HDMI monitor output.
- 64 two-color physical crystal transparent buttons, including:
- 12 dual-row broadcasting PGM and PVW switching channels
- 5 transition select buttons
- SHIFT button for access to additional layers of channel switching
- 4 Media/DSK control layers with rewind, play/pause, and previous/next clip buttons
- 2x Thunderbolt 3, 2x USB3.0, 1x USB2.0, and 4x HDMI inputs
- 1x HDMI external monitor output
- Professional T-bar switching control handle and large CUT and TAKE buttons
- PTZ panel with support for NDI and IP sources (through vMix) and RS-232 control
- VI button for virtual input camera control using the PTZ joystick
- Built-in wireless Tally system with support 12 tally lights up to 2km remote control
- USB connection power supply design
- Aluminum alloy CNC processing shell